MEGA and RRA-LPK group buys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mega has no preferance as to what the lowers are. We just want to get this taken care of. But once again nothing can be done before payment is made.

Mega Machine Shop

I don't think there is anyone on here that thinks this is Mega's fault, actually, it is much appreciated that you have taken the initiative to post the info that you did. I know that Yukon Glocker, a mod on this site, has a lot of the info on the details of the lowers, and may be able to help out some. Sadly, he does not have the money that was sent to Les.

Mega, thanks for your willingness to help with this!! :patriot:

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mega has no preferance as to what the lowers are. We just want to get this taken care of. But once again nothing can be done before payment is made.

Mega Machine Shop

And there's the rub...where is the money?

Les, are you listening? Where is the money?

You can send my money to Mega right now and they can send me my standard lower and 2 uppers with charging handles directly to OPS.

T.R.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A huge tip-o-the-cap to Mega for posting. Now everyone knows exactly where the group buy stands. I don't care for the artwork at all. It's a bit much.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Thank you Mega maching shop for your posts. We appreciate your information.

I DO NOT WANT ANY FTF INFORMATION OR LOGO ON MY LOWER! I did not agree to this!

I would be very happy to pick my lower up from OPS!

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Just Wow. I am almost speechless. I think we should call off this group buy and get out money back or just get the standard Mega Lowers. Last week we were told it would be two or three weeks. I do not want any thing with FTF on it. How did this even come up? How long have you been working on the art work? When was the last time you heard from Les?

Bubbajuju

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,

This is Mega Machine Shop. We wanted to let every one involved in the flashover-mega group buy what is happening on our end. We received artwork from Les about three weeks ago. Our design team got the sample part designed, and then we ran a sample part a week ago (see attached picture). As soon as we get an approval for this logo as well as ½ payment we will start production. We could start production within 24hrs from now after securing ½ payment. The complete order could be shipped three weeks after the start of production and after full payment has been made.

Thank you,
Mega Machine Shop

Surely you guys see that this is a bad joke. This is not Mega but someone being an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom