Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JCW355

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a simple titanium band. It is very lightweight for its size and doesn't scratch up at all.

Dave
I started out with a gold band that was getting wore out and was more oval shaped from my work and hand use. Got a titanium, which was a mistake because it got scratched up. I now have a tungsten ring which won't scratch unless a diamond gets it.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wear one that's pretty unique. It's designed to look just like a federal waterfowl band. When people ask me what the numbers mean on it, I tell them it's my inmate number.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wish I would have known about these:

3.bp.blogspot.com__hCAXFXhXK2U_SqVMsT3WwdI_AAAAAAAACTQ_Yv7_wzSfbfd4ca525ecabc56d90c44f845ac012.jpg

Carbon fiber inset!! Awesome. Guy at work has one, but his is either tungsten or titanium with the carbon fiber.

I had one similar to this! At jewelry stores is only $300, but on ebay the soon to be ex got it for $25!! The ceramic did scratch a lil, but overall was a good ring. Now I dont wear anything and have NO eFFing idea whats happened to the ring...dont care either!!

E

Echo4Whiskey

I had never worn a ring before I got married. So I went with a thin white gold ban. Not bulky so it doesn't get in the way
at work. I almost went with titanium but they told me if I broke my fingure it was almost impossible to get the ring off.

MyMonkey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
14K gold band here. The wife has been wanting to upgrade it for years now but I refuse. Figure I will wear this one as long as possible. I wanted 10k gold when I got it actually. My dad always said that real men wear 10k gold because it was stronger. :)

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You are a aircraft mechanic, no? If you forget and wear it at work, pure gold is best. Might keep you from losing a finger. You definitely do NOT want to forget to remove something that is damage proof. I know of a couple of guys who lost fingers that way.

CiscoKid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plain (white) gold band - wide
The symbolism is purity and simplicity - strictly speaking it isn't jewelry it is a sacramental - something that brings to mind a sacrament (in this case matrimony).

I only take it off to fly (used to when I was active duty and kept it in my pocket) or when I lift weights and then just to protect it.

I'm sure you will find the right one for you.

Same here, and for the same reasons.
To me it is a sacramental as well (nothing less, and nothing more).
I take mine off when I am working in the garage.
There are only two places my ring ever is -- either on my hand, or on an empty peg hook in the garage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom