Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just a plain gold band. My original ring was a nice one. I was flying missions in Afghanistan and had my ring on my dog tags - the chain broke somehow and was gone. I had to buy a replacement so I just got a plain band.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tungsten is nice but its brittle I have broke one already. Dropped it.

I don't wear it while working, seen a guy jump down off of a piece of equipment and his finger skin didn't come with him..

yep, any kind of ring is a danger while working hard. know a guy who lost his finger after messing with the hood on his semi. gave it a good push (though i don't know if he was opening or closing it), and the latch grabbed his ring and turned his finger inside out.
they tried what they could, but he lost the finger.

now me i'm just a button-pusher, so i'm good with my titanium band.

AdvantageR1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wear a Damascus titanium ring that we bought at Brockhaus in Norman. Get the comfort fit no matter what. Titanium scratches but mine is not noticable unless you are looking for them.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I"ve got a really expensive Gold/Platinum one from Samuel Gordon. I've lost it twice. Once in the hole in the carpet under my truck seat. (Had to remove the seat and carpet to retrieve it), and once at the horse barn. Found it at the barn after looking for about 4 hours. I'm now wearing a cheap comfort band from WalMart ($99). Actually I'm wearing my second one. I lost the first one at the horse barn as well.

I don't like a tight ring, and that's how I keep losing them. I'd prefer not to wear one at all, but that isn't my decision.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Plain silver band. Had to find a place with big boy sizes. Never wear it though- work on cars alot, etc. She knows I love her, besides, no other woan would want me or put up with my shite so she's stuck with me. For now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom