Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I was a machinist as a young man, so I never wore a wedding band enough to get used to it. I like keeping my fingers.

I have one, but couldn't tell you where it is. I don't wear any jewelry, not even a watch.

S

skitch1137

im an electrician. I wear a solid white gold wedding band.. not really very smart of me.. they make a 100% carbon fiber wedding band that is suppose to shatter if over 40 lbs of pressue is placed on it. im going to have to convince my wife on that deal..

hunterman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a white gold band with a hammered look I like it. But just all depends on what you want to spend a band and your work enviroment like something that wont scratch or bend etc.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I got a tungsten with polished edges. It's a very comfortable ring. The price was reasonable, I think I paid 100 dollars. I recommend it. Only thing is you got to find a ring that fits comfortable on the first time because the tungsten ring cant be sized. I see tungsten rings in pawn shops for 50$.

Latest posts

Top Bottom