Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awww, how cute!

ha! Nothing cute about it ... He'd have killed me dead if I'd lost a ring worth enough money to buy several guns ... :lookaroun (I kinda have a record in that department -- the losing jewelry department. I bet I have a hundred pairs of earrings missing one of the set ... )

Oh ... and it's what's in your heart too! ;)

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wore a simple gold band for 25+ years, always remove it when I am working with tools. A couple of years ago the wife wanted me to update to I designed a band at Spexton in Tulsa, great folks to deal with, and they make all of the rings right there.

Mine is stainless with gold inlays, hammered.

[Broken External Image]

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do the titanium ones hold up to wear and tear?...I like the fact that Tungsten doesn't scratch, but don't know if I can get used to wearing one....my fiance is of the traditional sense and wants us to both wear rings. I really like the black Tungsten rings. I like the ones with the carbon fiber but as one stated, i think the resin in the middle wouldn't hold up over time. I saw this one....kinda like it.....especially the gunmetal finish...

www.titaniumkay.com_images_ring_P103709.jpg

Attachments

• P103709.jpg
    P103709.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 95

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do the titanium ones hold up to wear and tear?...I like the fact that Tungsten doesn't scratch, but don't know if I can get used to wearing one....my fiance is of the traditional sense and wants us to both wear rings. I really like the black Tungsten rings. I like the ones with the carbon fiber but as one stated, i think the resin in the middle wouldn't hold up over time. I saw this one....kinda like it.....especially the gunmetal finish...

www.titaniumkay.com_images_ring_P103709.jpg

ive had my titanium ring for 7 years now and rarely take it off. it isnt all nice and shiny as it was to begin with. its pretty much scuffed up all the way around it. its is black in color, so its not to noticeable from a distance of a few feet. i had never wore a ring before i got married. just be sure and get one that fits good and you wont even notice its there after a little while.

Latest posts

Top Bottom