Men's wedding rings?...whatcha wearing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do the titanium ones hold up to wear and tear?...I like the fact that Tungsten doesn't scratch, but don't know if I can get used to wearing one....my fiance is of the traditional sense and wants us to both wear rings. I really like the black Tungsten rings. I like the ones with the carbon fiber but as one stated, i think the resin in the middle wouldn't hold up over time. I saw this one....kinda like it.....especially the gunmetal finish...

www.titaniumkay.com_images_ring_P103709.jpg

Titanium is relatively soft and will scratch. My wedding band is a mat finished titanium band so scratching is not a big issue on it. My first one was a 1/2 size too large we bought it in the summer when my hands were swollen more than normal. I lost it 6 months later it slid right off my finger and I didn't realize it till hours later.

ArGyLe64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a sweet white gold and yellow gold 14 kt ring. I loved it. When the price of gold skyrocketed I sold it. In my line of work I don't like wearing a wedding band.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This......

I have a simple titanium band. It is very lightweight for its size and doesn't scratch up at all.

Dave

and this.....

i hate rings, cant stand anything on my fingers but my wife got me a titanium one and i don't even notice it. half the time i forget its on. super light compared to some buddy's tungsten rings. also with titanium you'll be able to use it as a bottle opener.

I absolutely hate wearing rings so the simple, durable, lightweight titanium made the most sense for me.

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wedding band that I had before my tattoo was just a silver band with the crown of thorns from James Avery. My tattoo is also a crown of thorns. Haven't worn my ring in over 2 years though.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is a simple gold band with etching in the middle . It sits next to a medium nugget ring on my left pinky.
when I work with my hands I wear leather gloves..( to protect my hands).
They have a purpose of Love and Protection...They Never come off

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine is Titanium with 3 small diamonds. I work a lot with my hands and needed something that is strong. I've been told it's the best....who knows, 10 years so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom