!@#$%@$#! Meth heads!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can get poison ivy by walking by it. Old country Dr. Told me many years ago to use lye soap after exposure to the ivy. I'm still using it. I'll find it at craft shows etc and stock up.
It may just be an old husbands tale, but it's worked fo me anyway.

Oh don't discount the rememdies. My grand mother helped me with my in grown toe nails. She said cut a vee right in the middle of my toe and you won't get them. I did and have been and no more in grown toes. Old country Dr's and Grandma's have all the good advice.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can get poison ivy by walking by it. Old country Dr. Told me many years ago to use lye soap after exposure to the ivy. I'm still using it. I'll find it at craft shows etc and stock up.

I've never tried it myself, but a friends says the same thing. He and his kids get poison ivy rather often it seems. He says lye soap takes care of it quick.

cobra1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hmmm. This makes me wonder if it would assist in removing my psoriasis. I don't have the regular dry-skin stuff, I've got the good stuff that only stays away with sunlight exposure. There are, ahem, areas, though, that I don't plan on exposing to sunlight anytime soon. Plus it would be beneficial if it worked against poison ivy.

Would you mind sending me a recipe, or a link to your version? I know there are a lot of ways to do it, but I'd prefer to start with someone's that works well, especially if there's none of the animal side of it.

P.M. me your address, I'll send you a bar and the recipe. I am not a snake oil salesman, makes no difference to me if you like it or not, but if it helps thats good, Like I said i just made it for fun and everbody wanted more so now I'm getting punked....I got the original recipe from American Survival Guide, started out with Crisco, very castille but good, next batch olive oil and Crisco, good stuff, next recipe.. Crisco (palm/soybean), olive oil, safflower, coconut, check Millers Homemade Soap websight..good info.

frankos72

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On the topic of meth-heads. I have heard from several members of the State Board of Pharmacy and looked at a couple bills that have been submitted, and i think sudafed is going to become Prescription Only. I'm not sure what sort of time frame we're looking at, but you might want to "stock up" while you can.

LOL. I'd like to make sure I have plenty before it goes "Prescription Only." On the other hand I wonder how much a person would have to buy before they got a knock on their door from the DEA. Also, will they even sell you more than one box at a time anymore?

This stuff does work wonders for me. Since I moved from Shawnee to Moore, my allergy days have been cut in half. I guess I don't live as near to whatever I'm allergic to.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Stock up? Hell, all you have to do is go to a Metcalf gun show.

gundummy911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Typical "logical" Government response,
We can't catch those wily Meth Cookers with their superior intellect, so let's make Legal things illegal for law abiding citizens cuz thats um, sorta the same thing right?
If we can't catch all those brain dead methheads, maybe we can keep Granny from makin up some soap!
Just remember, when Lye is outlawed only outlaws will have Lye! and When LIES are outlawed, Congress will all be in Jail!
JMH2☻

Latest posts

Top Bottom