Mexican Gunmen Fire at Border Patrol Agents

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Send Secretary of State Hilliary Clinton on another trip to Mexico. She'll straighten them out! Or maybe she is too busy pretending to negotiate peace in the middle east.

Am I wrong or did we send weapons and other aid to help Mexico's military get stronger so they could fight the cartels. Now is that same aid being used against us?

gnnr

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Having grew up in the communist state of Kalifornia and served in Korea during my military time. Always wondered how we could manage to protect the 38th parallel but not our own southern border.

Christopher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think we just need velociraptors. That would pretty much take care of a LOT of border problems. AND, it should make the left happy that we're reintroducing an (ancient) native species back into its natural habitat.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How good is your Hillary Clinton disguise? I think we should try a "Hot Swap".

Ekkk ... ya know, I ain't the prettiest gal in the room but I haven't worn pantsuits like hers since I was in junior high school (middle school to you younguns). You know back when girls couldn't wear anything but dresses to school. And I am "thick" but I still have enough curve in my legs that I can wear a dress everyonce in a while ... not like those caftan things she wore to Chelsa's wedding. (Those too were all the rage when I was much, much younger ...) ;)

I still remember the WHOLE page of rules they sent home with us. Tops and bottoms had to be the same fabric, tops had to cover your hips completely, no lace ... Me and a few girlfriends read those rules really, really close and then went to JCPenneys and bought jean jackets and blue jeans. Jackets were way too big so they would cover our hips, but hey ...

They revised the rules the next day and we all got detention ... :rolleyes2:NO:

My how times have changed ...

Oh, my what a wormhole I fell in.:ugh2:

I would be glad to swap jobs with Hillary for a week or so ... It is a pretty sad day when Hillary Clinton can be seen as the most conservative member of the Administration ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom