Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make something called a CatClamp that's supposed to prevent it. It's no fool proof but it makes it a hassle, the idea is the knucklehead thieves will skip your rig for one they get quicker.

rings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With the platinum thats in the cats they can bring upwards of $60 each. This sucks major! I hope you catch em and Ill make sure and say hi to them at county!!

Bear88SS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's pretty ballsy for thieves, that really sucks! By the way when I replaced the exhaust on my 92 I got $100 at the scrappers for my cat, and they have cameras and require state ID if you get something from the drug store cameras, kind of a long shot but may be worth it!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make something called a CatClamp that's supposed to prevent it. It's no fool proof but it makes it a hassle, the idea is the knucklehead thieves will skip your rig for one they get quicker.

Really?? Hmmmm ... Thanks for the tip! I see a little change in the "What I want for Christmas" list here ...

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel your pain BB.
We just moved into town.
Nice location and nieghbors.
First month here, broke in.
Oh city life, ain't it grand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom