Mi*%&*#F#*%&#*$#(*ing Theiives!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. Platinum, that's what they were after. I believe that they were once going for close to $100 at the recyclers when things were booming. Metals have came down a bunch due to the slowdown in the economy. I hope GC gets to nail them.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I installed straight exhaust on my trucks and my CAT is setting out back in a scrap pile...If you want it, maybe it will fit your truck? It came off with 45k miles on it so its relatively still new. IIRC, its about the size of a 1/2 gal milk jug, only a little longer.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't CCs get ridiculously hot? Like, stupid hot?

I hope it fell in his lap when he finally got it off and burned his gentleman parts. He's no gentleman, so he shouldn't need them anymore.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I installed straight exhaust on my trucks and my CAT is setting out back in a scrap pile...If you want it, maybe it will fit your truck? It came off with 45k miles on it so its relatively still new. IIRC, its about the size of a 1/2 gal milk jug, only a little longer.

That's a nice offer - it might fit....

BB if you need somebody to throw a replacement in bring it by - take me all of 15 minutes to throw it on

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They make something called a CatClamp that's supposed to prevent it. It's no fool proof but it makes it a hassle, the idea is the knucklehead thieves will skip your rig for one they get quicker.

Useless against a sawz-all, which is probably what they used in the first place.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks guys! Ya'll always make me feel better!!

It's already down at the muffler shop getting fixed. Not all that expensive so I'm good ... That's just a little less that I have to spend on ammo this month, that's all.

Mostly it is my feelers that are hurt ...

It would be a hoot if the cameras caught the tag number though ... Honestly, I didn't even think of that when I called the store and told them. I just was worried that all the employees would come out after closing and find their cars cut up too. If someone will do that in broad daylight they will most certainly do it when the sun goes down.

Latest posts

Top Bottom