Money

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just curious in anyone has money dated 2018 or newer. Seems like a lot musta been printed in 2017 or before. Where is 2018 or 2019 or 2020 maybe 2021 money. I cannot see where all those years went unless it was to other countries, or it is out there and I haven't seen it. Paper money đź’° not coins.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Conspiracy stuff to satisfy @DavidMcMillan:

1) Many more people use Cards, both debit and credit. Fewer use cash. The tech overlords/oligarchs and gov't love that, they know what you are spending your money on.
2) Want to use paper? Go try to buy anything from a non black market business, the retailer needs to get a form 8300 filed with the IRS. BTW, even if you do it in payments this form must be filed if it is done within 1 year. This goes for checks too.
3) PayPal, Venmo, ApplePay and Google Cash, use there platforms and for monies received you get K1 statements for over $600 in monies received. Don't buy anything Gun Related with PayPal.
4) They are trying to switch to digital currency. Paper backed by paper no more, a plastic card backed by 1's and 0's which can be turned off at any time (Canadian Truckers anyone?)
5) Tipping at restaurants. Want to know why they give you only 3 options for tipping, the IRS is going after wait staff. This will be used for taxation purposes.

These are a few examples.

Valhallajack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh boy, another conspiracy…..
conspiracy, no I was just curious. But if it were a conspiracy theory, I would have to say compared to big tech saying it wasn't, the fbi, any 3 letter agency, the media, if you could call them journalists, if you looked at the records, conspiracy was 100% right lately and the rest well they all suck.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conspiracy stuff to satisfy @DavidMcMillan:

1) Many more people use Cards, both debit and credit. Fewer use cash. The tech overlords/oligarchs and gov't love that, they know what you are spending your money on.
2) Want to use paper? Go try to buy anything from a non black market business, the retailer needs to get a form 8300 filed with the IRS. BTW, even if you do it in payments this form must be filed if it is done within 1 year. This goes for checks too.
3) PayPal, Venmo, ApplePay and Google Cash, use there platforms and for monies received you get K1 statements for over $600 in monies received. Don't buy anything Gun Related with PayPal.
4) They are trying to switch to digital currency. Paper backed by paper no more, a plastic card backed by 1's and 0's which can be turned off at any time (Canadian Truckers anyone?)
5) Tipping at restaurants. Want to know why they give you only 3 options for tipping, the IRS is going after wait staff. This will be used for taxation purposes.

These are a few examples.
i think maybe you are just a little off on your description of digital currency? my understanding it is called Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC. it won't be anything like a credit card. accordind to the fed you will be issued a digital wallet at the fed and there isn't credit involved. with this system there won't be much need for private banks? and your money will be programmable. so esg will really take hold?????

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
i think maybe you are just a little off on your description of digital currency? my understanding it is called Central Bank Digital Currency or CBDC. it won't be anything like a credit card. accordind to the fed you will be issued a digital wallet at the fed and there isn't credit involved. with this system there won't be much need for private banks? and your money will be programmable. so esg will really take hold?????
Gotta pay for stuff. It'll be tied in through your bank account and ultimately your debit card. Thank you for the correction on CBDC. The current plans incorporate your bank.

Latest posts

Top Bottom