Montana Mikes in El Reno12/29 6pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh JEEZ, you slackers missed a GREAT time! I can't remember the last time I laughed that much.

And did we plan another one?? Hell, no ... I think one of the last comments made as we were all scattering to our trucks (well, except for that environmentalist Veggie Meat! LOL) was "Man, we oughta do this again next month!"

These "meetings" tend to be kinda informal ...

So ... Just for the record ... I have a birthday coming up next month -- I'd say it was a "milestone" but at my age they are ALL milestones! :grumble: Maybe, accidentally, it might be warm enough to go shoot too?? Then eat?? I dunno ... what do you guys think??

If you bring cookies I'll show up every week.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Opps ... I left the house without my cellphone, my reading glasses and without the pecan brittle ... :grumble: From the looks of things, it seems I was lucky to get there with my pants on ... :lookaroun

If you come to the next one, I'll make sure you have some pecan brittle ... And yes, Dusty, I'll make sure you have some too ... And yes, Chris ... you can have some too (although you could just come by the house and get yours any old time! :D )

I prefer cookies :p.

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was GREAT to meet you guys last night! Y'all are a HOOT! I meant to ask and kept chasing other rabbits ... How many of you boys are there, anyway?? Cuz you said something about "another brother" ... I remember thinking "OMG, your poor mom!!" ;)

It was good to (finally) meet all of the rest of you in person as well!

5 boys total, 3 local, 1 in Ohio, 1 currently serving in the Navy stationed in Germany. 3 Sister's as well. I agree, my poor mom! :P

Oh JEEZ, you slackers missed a GREAT time! I can't remember the last time I laughed that much.

And did we plan another one?? Hell, no ... I think one of the last comments made as we were all scattering to our trucks (well, except for that environmentalist Veggie Meat! LOL) was "Man, we oughta do this again next month!"

These "meetings" tend to be kinda informal ...

So ... Just for the record ... I have a birthday coming up next month -- I'd say it was a "milestone" but at my age they are ALL milestones! :grumble: Maybe, accidentally, it might be warm enough to go shoot too?? Then eat?? I dunno ... what do you guys think??

You all who weren't there did indeed miss out. Shhh, BB, let 'em think we did actually plan the next one.

Shooting, eating, cookies and pecan brittle... I'm in. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom