Montana Mikes in El Reno12/29 6pm

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, really, I'm around and speak in front of people all day long. :)While you guys are there, plan the next one, so we can schedule ahead, you all have fun!!

Oh JEEZ, you slackers missed a GREAT time! I can't remember the last time I laughed that much.

And did we plan another one?? Hell, no ... I think one of the last comments made as we were all scattering to our trucks (well, except for that environmentalist Veggie Meat! LOL) was "Man, we oughta do this again next month!"

These "meetings" tend to be kinda informal ...

So ... Just for the record ... I have a birthday coming up next month -- I'd say it was a "milestone" but at my age they are ALL milestones! :grumble: Maybe, accidentally, it might be warm enough to go shoot too?? Then eat?? I dunno ... what do you guys think??

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Edit: Actually the wife I were planning an OKC afternoon and El Reno for supper, but her work plans changed so we'll have to catch you all on the next one, hard to justify the 150 mile round trip by myself. Eat many and drink one for me............bassin, give me a report on the peanut brittle!

Opps ... I left the house without my cellphone, my reading glasses and without the pecan brittle ... :grumble: From the looks of things, it seems I was lucky to get there with my pants on ... :lookaroun

If you come to the next one, I'll make sure you have some pecan brittle ... And yes, Dusty, I'll make sure you have some too ... And yes, Chris ... you can have some too (although you could just come by the house and get yours any old time! :D )

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reckon I'll be there with a couple brothers in tow. Just look for the crazy gents.

It was GREAT to meet you guys last night! Y'all are a HOOT! I meant to ask and kept chasing other rabbits ... How many of you boys are there, anyway?? Cuz you said something about "another brother" ... I remember thinking "OMG, your poor mom!!" ;)

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm an introvert, scared of people I don't know, afraid to speak in front of others..................I have a complex about the way people perceive me, sorry won't make it. :screwy:

Edit: Actually the wife I were planning an OKC afternoon and El Reno for supper, but her work plans changed so we'll have to catch you all on the next one, hard to justify the 150 mile round trip by myself. Eat many and drink one for me............bassin, give me a report on the peanut brittle!
No peanut brittle. But it was a great time and good conversation. It was interesting to learn things about OSA inner workings. Hopefully we can try and make a monthly meet and eat.

Latest posts

Top Bottom