More Metcalf Drama, really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well heck! Superdave, I have to help my brother paint his house this weekend, but come hell or high water I will be at your show if only from 4-5. It is worth it to me to help out you, your vendors and to help load my boat since I lost everything...

Good work, good luck and keep up the good fight. :soldiers:

cinco

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As momma said " Kill 'em with kindness son..." Folks like him can't stand to be ignored. Just be kind and courteous and keep your class...

P

PistolPackin'Honey

Regrettably, I went to his show this past weekend. But I have paid for my sins, believe me.
I traded in a gun & bought another. The dealer did not use a credit card machine. He called in his transactions over his cell phone. The total was supposed to be $150.00.
The first call he made resulted in a charge for $15.00, because his phone rang while he was calling it in.
So he called back to do another transaction for $135.00.
Well it hit the bank for $735 !!!
I called him yesterday, and he said he already called & took care of it. I called my bank, and because I used my debit card, it could take up to ten days for it to show up in my account.
LESSON I TOOK AWAY FROM THIS: pay cash.

PS: I took a picture while I was there that made me literally laugh out loud.
It was this HUGE table only selling beanie babies & scentsy.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be done setting up with a vendor that put out a notice like that, SUPER unprofessional. Those are the actions of a child running for Jr. High Class President, not a business man.

Latest posts

Top Bottom