More Metcalf Drama, really?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave, what would you have to charge vendors and patrons if you promoted a show at the Tulsa Fairgrounds? FBT would support you for sure.
I would probably stick with the $6.00 admission but table prices may have to go up $5-$10 to cover the cost of the building
I'm trying to get into the fairgrounds in Tulsa, so far no luck. If anybody has any pull there, I would sure like to try it out. And thank you for your constant support. Hopefully we'll have fun this weekend and make a few dollars

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BTW, those are special beanie babies...You stick a Scentsy up their ***! We have one of them at my house (daughters Girl Scout leader is a Scentsy rep and got it for her as a gift.)

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would probably stick with the $6.00 admission but table prices may have to go up $5-$10 to cover the cost of the building
I'm trying to get into the fairgrounds in Tulsa, so far no luck. If anybody has any pull there, I would sure like to try it out. And thank you for your constant support. Hopefully we'll have fun this weekend and make a few dollars

Count FBT in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom