MW3 or BF3?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like them both, and will buy both but sinceni have topped out all of the prestige's since cod 4 modern warfare arrived I can't abandoned cod totally for BF3......,however I will never buy another Trey arch product again...... Period

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
bF3, can't wait to fly again!!!

Agreed, But only i they make the helo flight like it used to be back in the DC (Desert Combat) days! It used to take skill and actual practice to be proficient!

And it looks like BF3 has brought back the prone position, something that has been missing in the BF series for quite some time

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed, But only i they make the helo flight like it used to be back in the DC (Desert Combat) days! It used to take skill and actual practice to be proficient!

yes... I broke my leg when the DC mod came out... and after 3 months I was an expert pilot. lol.

All I played was Bagdad Airport and was part of the developing clan.. Lost Sleep Clan..

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just googled what the heck TF2 was and it looked a smidge interesting. I doubt I have the time to add another game in the mix with COD but it may be worth a test drive.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll probably end up with MW3 since all my friends ar COD players (and I have been since World at War). I have a few friends who play Battlefield but they always come back to COD. As far as nit-picking graphics go... if you're really concentrating on the magazine you insert into your gun you're probably going to get shot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom