NBC's pledge of allegiance edit causes stir

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
where is the "freedom from religion" in the founding documents?

First amendment guarantees my right to worship or not worship how I please, and if I have to honor your god to pledge allegiance to my country that is an infringement of my rights.

If we're going to protect the 2A with no exceptions we'd better protect the 1A as well.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's far more pressing issues than something like this. Like invisible ninjas and aliens and the possibility that the Terminator trilogy was a documentary of the very near future.

A country under God? I say it matters not, only what you do with your life. I don't give a flip what the country professes... As long as I'm left alone to believe as I wish.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I know I am on the Far Right and I do not agree with the Liberal views of the left. My personal opinion is we have lost our morals and you can see it in todays society. If I would have done or pulled half of the stuff we consider to be the norm today my Dad would have KICKED my ass and I tank him for that. I know I can never win an argument because I am out numbered by the left but, I refuse to go quietly. I am not mad but, I am going to stand up for my point of view...

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know I am on the Far Right and I do not agree with the Liberal views of the left. My personal opinion is we have lost our morals and you can see it in todays society. If I would have done or pulled half of the stuff we consider to be the norm today my Dad would have KICKED my ass and I tank him for that. I know I can never win an argument because I am out numbered by the left but, I refuse to go quietly. I am not mad but, I am going to stand up for my point of view...

Morals are ever changing, I doubt that you great grandmother would have been comfortable showing as much skin in public as your mother is. But what do morals have to do with the first amendment?

Latest posts

Top Bottom