Neighbors scalped my yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep they do keep it mowed, since it's all weeds they mow it at the lowest setting on their mower. It gets ugly quick. They always mow over their property line by at least 2feet. Never like this though. Was thinking about putting up a garden fence or something idk if the mail man would appreciate having to step over it or if it's even allowed here.

Recently had to have spring green spray my back yard for fleas because their 3 dogs are apparently infested and they were getting on my dog in my back yard. Probably spent $400-500 to remedy that situation. I have a number of other issues with them. In the back they have a huge tree that's growing into my fence bending it, always dead limbs fall off in my backyard when it gets windy. I could go on...

Huge tree?? Dropping dead branches?? I'll let you know if/when I get my settlement from the insurance company so you know just how much it "might" cost them when one of those branches falls and hurts someone. 🤷🤷

And man, I am sorry. I've dealt with the same BS for 25 years now. At least they have finally stopped trying to talk to me when I'm out in the yard. 🙄🙄

Latest posts

Top Bottom