New cheek pad for my Ruger American Predator creedmoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a neat little cheek pad that I will be putting on my creedmoor. I will be having additional riser stitched into the top once I get it formed to the stock. I will be soaking it in water and then truss it up tight on my stock to make a natural form. Once that is complete, I will have a leather guy stitch in a piece on top to the level I need for a riser. I will also have him put some loops for ammo on the off side.
I just love leather on a gun. Cheek pad 1.JPG Cheek pad 2.JPG Cheek pad 3.JPG Cheek pad 4.JPG

Sampson

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I need the same thing for one my guns, where did you get it from? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That looks great; where'd you find that?
Gunrunners in Ada. Small local gun shop in Ada.
They have the shooting range in Ada too and I was talking to him Sunday and he said he had a leather cheek rest at his shop that might work as a riser with adding a patch at the top. Stopped by today and he had this one. Bought it on the spot and it looks great. Have to talk to a leather guy (local) that I know about sewing in a piece on top to match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom