New CIA Scanner Rolled Out Soon by TSA Can Surveil You on a Molecular Level

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For as skeptical as you are, you aren't even close to being a skeptic of your own assumptions.

I hope you have a good night sir, no fakes. However, I think there's nothing more (for me) to say on this one.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
For as skeptical as you are, you aren't even close to being a skeptic of your own assumptions.

I hope you have a good night sir, no fakes. However, I think there's nothing more to say on this one.

Yeah, breaking out toy store crap, I would say, yes, you are out of avenues on this one. LMAO

No seriously, look, I dont know if all this junk is true, I dont believe it like the bible, I am posting it here for more research.

More heads are better than one right?

Crap gets picked apart here, thats a GOOD thing.

Actually, you have made me look at it quite a bit more skeptically

I, as well as others appreciate your input, at least you try, instead of the trolling pittiful attempt at ad hominiem crap like some few others spew.

Thanks, and you have a good night as well dude!!

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This... dosent mean this thread is over... please, continue, despite my well placed ellipsis.

I want to know.... If this happens to pan out, is this better?

Is it another invasion of our privacy contributing to our ever-eroding freedoms???

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If this thing can detect the "crazy" gene in wimminz, then I'm all for it and will pay whatever it costs for a personal pocket version.

Latest posts

Top Bottom