New Gun Range in Norman

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerENGR

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
So I aced my finals today, finished my junior year, and found out I will have a new place to shoot INDOORS about 3 miles from my house. Life is good! now i just need to know the rates. good info. thanks

bsd230

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I see it is pistol only, which is fine. Even having a place to shoot my pistols that close will be great. Did anyone say what the prices were? It sounds like the range is about the same distance as H&H. I think they are 30 yards, which is more than enough for pistols IMO.

V@rmint

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I talked to Elliot today (what a nice guy) and He gave me a tour of his new facility. His open house is scheduled for June 20. His rates are going to be very reasonable and he said he would try to update his website (sgteveretts.com) tonight. I can't wait for him to get opened up, it's only a mile from my house.

Bierhunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am really anxious to try it out. Every other place is so far from home (live near lake dirtybird). Since I work in Norman, this would be the perfect "Happy Hour" after work. :)

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is GREAT news - I can be there in less than 5 minutes. I am SO stoked. As long as this guy doesn't shoot at me - he's got my business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom