New Member from Yukon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Gabriel and I live in Yukon. I am a SSG in the OK Army National Guard and have been in for over 13 years. I am an OU graduate and my wife is an OSU alum so that makes for interesting football seasons. I am currently working part-time at Outdoor America while looking for full-time employment and small business opportunities. A few of the guys I work with told me about OK Shooters a few months ago so I joined but I never got around to posting. Hello!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: Watch out for that Hoov fella! He's nuffin but trouble! :D Watch for the FGST-OKC thread. We get together every so often to eat and shoot and sometimes just eat ... :D You are welcome to join us!

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:woot: Watch out for that Hoov fella! He's nuffin but trouble! :D Watch for the FGST-OKC thread. We get together every so often to eat and shoot and sometimes just eat ... :D You are welcome to join us!

Yep, watch them Yukon peeps. Dangerous bunch they are! I would be more worried about the druryj fella, gotta keep an eye on yer stuff around him :)

Welcome! You need to come join us next to we all meet up and go shoot and eat!

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep, watch them Yukon peeps. Dangerous bunch they are! I would be more worried about the druryj fella, gotta keep an eye on yer stuff around him :)

Welcome! You need to come join us next to we all meet up and go shoot and eat!

Hah! You go out for an eat-and-shoot with that dang Piston10; turn yer back for just one second and poof! Yer whole dang Hot Dog is GONE! Gone in one dang big bite!

Latest posts

Top Bottom