Night owls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never mind the sleep one gets or doesn't get, what I want to know is who PO'ed Judi?

Oh, and by the way, I got 8 1/2 hours of sleep last night.
We are in the mountains near Lee creek.....very rural no neigbor five miles

LOL....I tell him hogs are outside ...can't let the dogs out (2:00) am .....

Him....gets out of bed, half way opens window, grabs Mosin M-44 from under bed , shoot one round, closes window, goes back to sleep...

Days late hogs are back...takes AK repeats only fires two shots before going back to bed,,,,

thinks cause he's disabled he not suppose to get his azz out there....in a tree I don't care get out there

Says their my relatives...text them not to come....funny guy, no cooking now Honey

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morning! Sounds like Mr Judi needs his beauty sleep! Haaaaaa!

Well, heck yeah!!!!

What with all these OSA'ers showing up at all early hours for breakfast, how is a guy supposed to get any sleep. And, get enough of that going on, I wouldn't go out and shoot hogs either....

....well, except maybe to avoid all the breakfast visitors, I might.

:haay:

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I guess breakfast was a glass of grape juice. Butchered 8 chickens yesterday . 13 more meat birds to go and at least that many or more regular roosters. Will be pressure canning the plain roosters to tenderize them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom