Nighthawk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stewartglock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just a great all-around guy to deal with. Mark went above and beyond to help out with any questions, plus he was more than generous. I would recommend him 1,000 times over to anyone.

88gmchog

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
won a free immortal mag from Marks giveaway and it was awesome! i couldnt help myself while i was there i bought a new lower receiver from him too, it was a great price on a quality product! i wont think twice about buying most if not all of my ar parts and future guns from mark!

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bought some cool gizzmos from Mark yesterday, for a really fair price, and had a fun conversation. Really great guy, with some COOL stuff. I'm certain I will be giong back more than once.

Thanks Mark!

Live long, and Prosper,

David

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Bought a beowulf upper, yhm lower, and few boxes of ammo. I recommend highly. Very nice fella, great deals and very helpful. Thanks Mark!

B96brig4CC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had a great transaction with Mark the other day. Very helpful, personable, and willing to show you some tricks. This was my third time dealing with Mark and I will continue to do business with him. Buy with confidence!!

Roadkill

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive have always had pleasant transactions with Mark, however today I was turned away from his store because I was accompanied by my daughter(under 18). I respect his right to run his business however he wants, but I have always considered shooting a family sport. I appreciate the deals I have received in the past but I believe from now on I will take my business elsewhere.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to post a sign on the door, no one under the age of 18, because the day before I had a couple of problems created by young childern of parent that brought them into the store during this frenzy. Normally it does not matter, but with all the items going in and out and ammo and weapons being inspected, it is a safety hazard for childern. Sorry if this bothered you, but I do not want any childern hurt in my store during this unstable time.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, I had to post a sign on the door, no one under the age of 18, because the day before I had a couple of problems created by young childern of parent that brought them into the store during this frenzy. Normally it does not matter, but with all the items going in and out and ammo and weapons being inspected, it is a safety hazard for childern. Sorry if this bothered you, but I do not want any childern hurt in my store during this unstable time.

I think that is very reasonable. With the "feeding frenzy" going on right now, the last thing we need is another child injured/killed by a gun.

Latest posts

Top Bottom