Nissan Armada or Ford Expedition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both of these vehicles are used so I need some input from those of you that have either vehicle. I have test drove both and I am leaning towards the Armada due the power difference. Input please..............

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I owned an Expedition and it was without a doubt the best all around vehicle i have owned. It had the 4.6 and got around 17 mpg avg. I replaced the battery once and had no other non user induced issues with it for 150,000 miles when I sold it.

lowbudgetplinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a previous Nissan V8 owner, the Armada will always need gas or just left the station. I loved my Nissan, but it used a lot of gas.

I've heard that people seem to think it's a gas hog but I would also think that Expedition is as well. Luckily I have a company vehicle and this will not be used as a daily driver. Also, the Expeditions I am looking at are the 07+ and the Armada is 06+.

BK099

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our expedition dings the 50 miles to empty chime every time I get in it. No real issues with it just a few minor annoyances. One, it seems loud in the cabin. Also seems a little under powered, especially the way it sucks gas. You'd think it would at least have some power. But, overall serves the family well. Ours is a 2011 for reference.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Over the years, we've had about three different Expeditions and were pleased with every one of them. In most of my lifetime, I've lived in very rural areas of Oklahoma, and I can almost promise that once you get 50 miles away from OKC or Tulsa, you won't find a Nissan dealership in case you needed service or parts.

glockman25

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey aftermarket or amazon or online prices will always be cheaper than a local dealer so dont worry about that ROCKAUTO.com, Advanceautoparts.com online always has coupon code

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd buy the Ford, those Nissans are HUGE!

I dont like un-unnecessarily large vehicles, to me the Armada is bigger than it needs to be.

The Nissan v8's I've heard on more than one occasion people really liked the power.

Latest posts

Top Bottom