Non hunters?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I use to hunt all the time but for the last 25 years havent done any the current family wont eat it so im not going to go and kill something im not going to eat, just satisfied killing paper

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been duck hunting and I used to hunt bullfrogs all the time. And by saying I hunted bullfrogs, I would find them and shoot them with my pellet gun. So not real hunting I gues. I love frog legs. But beyond that I have never hunted anything else. Never needed to. But if I ever did I could and would do it.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never have hunted. Just don't see the need. If I want food, I go to the store. I can understand why some folks need to hunt to put food on the table. Also understand the need to keep animal populations under control. Don't see the sport in it though.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never have hunted. Just don't see the need. If I want food, I go to the store. I can understand why some folks need to hunt to put food on the table. Also understand the need to keep animal populations under control. Don't see the sport in it though.

I agree on the "sport" comment. When I was still hunting, all of us in the Panhandle refused to even hunt with dogs. We figured to give the game even better odds.

One last little story of my "history" of firearms. Where I grew up, the junkyard was too far away for us without vehicles to go and do our plinking. However, the sewage treatment plant was within easy walking distance, so we'd go out there and shoot the condoms that were seen floating in the ponds. Sure must have been a lot of "extra-curricular" activities going on in that town then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom