Norman North High Rapists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those young men should be tried as adults. If found guilty, they should be locked away for a long time. Long time.

Imagine for a minute that you're the parent of a young man and that you've taught him about the value of team sports. You're there at every match cheering him on. Then, you find that his teammates have done this to him for fun. We're talking about ruining lives here. Assuming that the charges are true, someone needs punishment here for a serious adult crime.

Last edited:

Boehlertaught

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care where this happened, it's just terrible. My high school days were in the early 70s and playing stinky finger we done between a guy and a girl. Not some guy sticking his finger in some other guys rear end. Holy smoly what's wrong with people today. I agree with Glocktogo. They all need to be punished. Someone should probably volunteer to kick the crap out of their parents also.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anyways.

I would say male athletes sexually assaulting each other is not that rare. Sure didn't seem it was 15 years ago. Camera phones are the only difference.

and just to add to the irony.... I went to school were wrastlin was darn near a religion. Never saw them in skirts or anything but from the stuff I remember that happened to some guys, a comparison to this Norman situation would be pretty benign. Thank "God" we are safe here in Oklahoma.

I always figured it was football players mostly, but wrasslin' gets you way too close to one another for sure. Do not understand this, at all. Maybe thetight uniforms and showering together draws this kind of guy, kinda like pedos are drawn to "youth functions"?

One of the more respected coaches here in OK that I know of, now lives with a man.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care where this happened, it's just terrible. My high school days were in the early 70s and playing stinky finger we done between a guy and a girl. Not some guy sticking his finger in some other guys rear end. Holy smoly what's wrong with people today. I agree with Glocktogo. They all need to be punished. Someone should probably volunteer to kick the crap out of their parents also.

If one of the rapists were my kid, they'd have to go after me because there wouldn't be anything left for them to get out of my kid. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom