Norman North High Rapists

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always figured it was football players mostly, but wrasslin' gets you way too close to one another for sure. Do not understand this, at all. Maybe thetight uniforms and showering together draws this kind of guy, kinda like pedos are drawn to "youth functions"?

Some of the weirdest guys I knew in high school were wrestlers.

I was friends with quite a few wrestlers and they weren't buttrapists. It definitely exists though. Milder forms of sexual assault are more common.

The stories are passed down from father to son. Seriously.

Sickening. Baffles me how that could occur on a bus with an adult driver and a chaperone.

C'mon SMS. Ever wonder how prisoners make booze and smuggle things and build things in the joint? Kids are like that. Where there is a will there is a way.

My girlfriend was a "wrestling trainer" in 7th-8th grade. They did laundry, got water, etc, for HS wrestlers. They'd go to tournaments with the high school guys. Sure the were "chaperoned" all the time, but that didn't stop a few of them from doing dirty deeds on the bus. Or partying at motels on the road. She told me one trainer gave a handjob to a wrestler under a jacket on the bus once with several adults on the bus too.

Why they ever let middle school girls travel with HS wrestlers is beyond me, but they did. Lucky a consensual handjob and some beer drinking was the worst that resulted.

Last edited:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you think any of these 4 boys are homosexual, Dr. Tristan?

Do you think most priests that molest boys are homosexual?

What the hell did you study at that college of yours anyways?

aarondhgraham

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I've never been able to understand is,,,
Did the four guys actually believe that in this day and age,,,
They could do this and get away with it and there would be no consequences?

Stuff like this has been going on ever since boys were put in groups,,,
My Pop told stories about it from school in the 30's/40's,,,
I saw it in my high school in the late 60's,,,
I'll bet my grandfather saw this too.

They didn't call it rape back then,,,
They just called it assault.

But the sheer stupidity of thinking there will be no consequences,,,
That's what amazes me even more than the acts themselves.

Aarond

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Why they ever let middle school girls travel with HS wrestlers is beyond me, but they did. Lucky a consensual handjob and some beer drinking was the worst that resulted.

When I was coaching, our trainers rode in the seat behind the bus driver. Coaches were in the seats behind them. Then there were the players. We could at least protect the girls while they were on the bus. That being said, I am glad that I am done with the career. Don't miss it at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom