Northern OK Eat and Shoot July 29th!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't care about ticks but chiggers think I am the tastiest thing since Skippy Peanut Butter. I will be appropriately armed. Hate those little buggers.

Eta: Danged autocorrect ... :disappoin

Last edited:

adamsredlines

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can bring my "gong" to set up if people want...its a chest size silhouette and you can shoot anything at it.

I will probably bring my 1919, a slew of pistols, and some rimfire rifles. Can bring M1A and 1886 if anybody wants to shoot them. Just trying to think outside of the normal Glock/AR15 range stuff :)
Most of my stuff is to share if anybody wants to try it...

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First: A big Thank You to gerhard1 for hosting this at his place in July 29th. You rock man.

I agree with gerhard1 on eating at a local diner. Simple is good. I don't wanna haul crap up there to cook and I really would rather shoot and visit with everybody anyway. Is anyone just dyin' to stand out in the sun and grill a steenkin' hot dog [emoji894] or whatever? I didn't think so...

Does anyone have some reactive targets of some kind we can shoot? Even if it's just rimfire spinners or whatever. Maybe someone has some bowling pins they can bring?

Start time of approximately 0900 okay?

Let's plan on shooting in the morning before it gets too awful hot and go eat about noonish.

Safety first. We don't want any extra holes in anybody. Everybody will have a good time and go home with the same number of orifices you came with.

When we get about a week out, please confirm your attendance as well as guests you are bringing.

This is going to be an awesome ENS, one that has the potential to go down in the books!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can bring my "gong" to set up if people want...its a chest size silhouette and you can shoot anything at it.

I will probably bring my 1919, a slew of pistols, and some rimfire rifles. Can bring M1A and 1886 if anybody wants to shoot them. Just trying to think outside of the normal Glock/AR15 range stuff :)
Most of my stuff is to share if anybody wants to try it...

Oh yeah! Let's ring that gong! Hellyeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh THANK GOD we are going to an air conditioned restaurant to eat. I'm am old lady in the throes of menopause. Y'all do NOT want me to have a hot flash while I'm standing over a grill cooking hot dogs. :scream::pms2:

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nametags: Can anyone bring some kind of 'em, even those cheesy kind that say "HI, I'm _________" so we can identify everyone by name?

Latest posts

Top Bottom