Northern Oklahoma Predator Seminar....GO TIME!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, thanks to Tyson and Scott. Great job, fellas. A lot of hard work went into it. Good to meet some fellow OSA'ers. Sorry I couldn't stick around longer to chat. Hopefully, we'll get to do it again!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the seminar was very well presented and informational.
What I learned:
I"ve been making a mistake using a decoy calling coyotes.
I've been using the wrong calls during the different seasons of the year.
I've been calling bobcats just like coyotes, and that doesn't work.

Great to meet Scott, Tyson, DRC458, 67RS/SSx2, and your son. Wish CRC458 could have stayed around a bit longer. We all had a nice chat afterward.:D
Thanks again to Tyson for putting it on, and Scott for a great seminar.:D

twocan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a great time also. I did learn a few thing and thats what its all about. Sorry i didnt set up at the "OSA big boy table" but i was there. I would attend again just for the food. Thanks guys.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I learned a lot, too, like, "It's NO WONDER I've never called in a cat!" Honestly, I've just been blowing off the use of decoys. Sorry I missed meeting some of you guys and didn't stick around for more chat. All you guys should have come to the 'big boys table!' Oh, I don't think anybody has mentioned yet ... the food was WONDERFUL! Thanks again to Tyson, Scott and whoever else helped out. (Dennis, I think that was some of the chow you brought that I was wolfing down ... thanks). Looking forward to doing it again.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a great time also. I did learn a few thing and thats what its all about. Sorry i didnt set up at the "OSA big boy table" but i was there. I would attend again just for the food. Thanks guys.

Were you wearing the Ralston VFD shirt?
If so, I thought I should have came over and talked to you.
More importantly, I wanted to talk to the hog wrassler. :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom