November 7th and I had to run my AC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yesturday and again today...this is ridiculous
mid802.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s the time of year we fight about the temp in the house. I spend most the day outside and want to come home to a cool house and especially sleep cool at night. These girls want it warm. I say they can put more clothes and blankets on if it’s cold to them. If it’s hot I can only get so stripped down before it’s considered inappropriate behavior.

I gotta go with you on this one. I make sure it's 68F when Grumpy comes through that door after working all day (or night if he's in evenings). Today was his day off. He sat his happy ass in his recliner ALL day while I cleaned house and worked on putting my sewing room back together after he got my new shelves -- 3 years later but that was more my fault than his -- together and where I wanted it, so HE was the one wrapped up in a blanket and I was in shorts and a tank top complaining about being hot. Lol

It seems we aren't a happy couple unless one or both of us is bitching about SOMETHING ... 😁😉😇

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just wait until your wife hits that next stage of her life. She’ll probably want it colder in the house than you. From my experience, you’ll probably want to start spending most days AND nights outside and not because of the temperature in the house.

Lol ... This is NOT an exaggeration. When my hormones are swinging I don't even want to be around myself ... 😣😂🤐😬😬🤐🤷🤷 It is absolutely impossible to get comfortable. No matter whether it's warm or cool it's either TOO miserably hot or too miserably cold. Sigh ... It really is horrible. I can see how men think women "might" be witches at certain times ... Lol

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I gotta go with you on this one. I make sure it's 68F when Grumpy comes through that door after working all day (or night if he's in evenings). Today was his day off. He sat his happy ass in his recliner ALL day while I cleaned house and worked on putting my sewing room back together after he got my new shelves -- 3 years later but that was more my fault than his -- together and where I wanted it, so HE was the one wrapped up in a blanket and I was in shorts and a tank top complaining about being hot. Lol

It seems we aren't a happy couple unless one or both of us is bitching about SOMETHING ... 😁😉😇
Video or it didn't happen. 😜

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is ONE corner. The rest is a work in progress. Translation: I'm still working on it -- BUT I can get to the computer and both my machines now. A feat deemed impossible 2 weeks ago! Lol

And no, no pics of Grumpy sleeping in his recliner. Trust me NOBODY wants to see that. Well, except me, that is ... 😉🤗😇

Eta: Danged cat turned over a bunch of books. Hey!! Anybody need a bunch of cookbooks?? Lol 🤷

**Picture unavailable**

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom