November 7th and I had to run my AC

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s the time of year we fight about the temp in the house. I spend most the day outside and want to come home to a cool house and especially sleep cool at night. These girls want it warm. I say they can put more clothes and blankets on if it’s cold to them. If it’s hot I can only get so stripped down before it’s considered inappropriate behavior.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s the time of year we fight about the temp in the house. I spend most the day outside and want to come home to a cool house and especially sleep cool at night. These girls want it warm. I say they can put more clothes and blankets on if it’s cold to them. If it’s hot I can only get so stripped down before it’s considered inappropriate behavior.
Yep, my saying is that I can put on enough clothes to stay warm, but I can’t get naked enough to stay cool.

OkieJoe72

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just wait until your wife hits that next stage of her life. She’ll probably want it colder in the house than you. From my experience, you’ll probably want to start spending most days AND nights outside and not because of the temperature in the house.

Latest posts

Top Bottom