Now energy prices and stocks are tanking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sure none of us will, doesn't mean I have to get infected by a dumbass redneck who doesn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom or coughing in public and not covering their dang mouth.

I await the National Emergency Declaration this evening......

I wouldn't be slinging the "dumbass" around when you literally haven't been right about one thing you've said. I think my 4 year old knows more about microbiology than you do.

Fawking spliced with HIV LOL......

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sure none of us will, doesn't mean I have to get infected by a dumbass redneck who doesn't wash their hands after going to the bathroom or coughing in public and not covering their dang mouth.

I await the National Emergency Declaration this evening......

So, who is it that issues the National Emergency Declaration? Perhaps another wild-eyed person that feels that it HAS TO BE DONE to protect humanity? If it is done, I wonder how much politics plays a role in the decision?

BReeves

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Am I the only one trying to figure out how someone can spend 25 years researching a virus that didn't exist till a year ago.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, who is it that issues the National Emergency Declaration? Perhaps another wild-eyed person that feels that it HAS TO BE DONE to protect humanity? If it is done, I wonder how much politics plays a role in the decision?

100.0000000000000000000000000%.

With so few cases and deaths attributable to the Corona compared to your run-of-the-mill flu, only one shoe fits the hype. Further, I suspect it is a test of how easily the people can be herded, corralled, hobbled, hornschwaggled, and led to believe whatever news news is fed through the bovine sphincter. Your nostrils might smell something different.

Woody

bpfeiff

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Coronavirus? This isn't new... it's just a new strain. Coronavirus causes lots of stuff. Colds and such, mostly.

Fact....pick up any can of lysol or Clorox wipes....kills human coronavirus. Its this strain that is causing the issues and spreading so fast, its not even that severe for MOST people. In fact id rather have it than the flu.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom