Now you all will know my real name

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
There's a theme to dutchwrangler's avatars.
(.) (.)
\/
Anyway, I refuse to give up and resign myself to what my fellow idiots..um I mean Americans choose for me.

The very first words the winner will mutter: "The people have spoken".

They want people to vote in order to claim they (the winner) have been given a mandate. In actuality, half the eligible voters won't vote and those who want entitlements will vote. You lose regardless.

It's not giving up. It's not giving credence to a system that is broken. Go about your daily life as you do and let the rats fight for the stolen goods of our paychecks. It's not worth bringing yourself down to their level. Sometimes the best thing to do is... nothing.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Those who do nothing have no right to complain.

Not so. Doing nothing is doing something.

Anywayz... those elites who own the media outlets and who seek to continue to profit from fleecing the people have already decided who will be sitting in the circular nut room. When a nobody comes from who knows where that is the proof that the people have no voice. It's not that you vote... it's who counts the votes.

Repeat, rinse, but don't be dismayed when the outcome is the same.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Or old enough to get a CCL...or buy a handgun...
But old enough to get married (which I am), drive (which I do), serve (which I have not), buy tobacco (which I will never do), and get sent to prison with the big boys (which my butt is NOT grateful for).
Regarding your avatar, I thought the only good thing to come out of Canada was Neil Young and Rush, but now I know I'm wrong.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or old enough to get a CCL...or buy a handgun...
But old enough to get married (which I am), drive (which I do), serve (which I have not), buy tobacco (which I will never do), and get sent to prison with the big boys (which my butt is NOT grateful for).
Regarding your avatar, I thought the only good thing to come out of Canada was Neil Young and Rush, but now I know I'm wrong.

Many good things come from Canada. Sadly, I'm one of the few bad things they exported. They were afraid I'd take over since I have more guns then their entire military. I was a threat.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Many good things come from Canada. Sadly, I'm one of the few bad things they exported. They were afraid I'd take over since I have more guns then their entire military. I was a threat.
Maybe you are actually their military and they sent you here to secretly take over our nation by (1) spreading your radical no-vote policies and weakening the stalwart American system and (2) firing all of your massive gun collection simultaneously and thereby destroying all our remaining military. That would leave the Canadians to come down here with their 5 mounties armed with Lee-Enfields to Occupy Wall Street!
:rubhands:
(the avatar was put there to mesmerize people like me)

Latest posts

Top Bottom