Number of people killed by the police, US.v UK.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, we all know it's crowd-sourced. If you think that number is incorrect, please post a citation. It's easy to attack the messenger and not the message.

So, you want us to argue the seriousness of the charge and totally disregard the seriousness of the evidence? Didn't we just have the same thing happen in the national news this week when Harry Reid admitted to lying about Romnie not paying taxes for 10 years. It was the seriousness of the charge hat was important and not the evidence.

Typical Liberal way of presenting "facts".

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's really quit simple if one took time to look at a single fact-our thugs are a lot meaner and hateful than their thugs. I support the police, they are a target from the time they put on their uniformed until they take them off and our leading politicians encourage retaliation. If someone pointed a loaded gun at you and their face radiated hate, would you ask them to please put down the gun or would you want to see your family that evening?

chuter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree, those people selling single cigarettes, kids with toy guns, and those scummy homeless guys camping all did stupid things. I'm glad I don't ever make mistakes.

1. it wasn't the selling of single cigarettes that got him choked. He had been in trouble before for the same thing. It was resisting arrest that got him choked.
2. unfortunately, in our current world people freak out and call the police at the sight of anything that resembles a gun, plus young people do shoot other people; so any young person carrying a gun, toy or not, gets the police called for someone waving a gun around in the park, and not dropping it and putting your hands up can get you shot. It's a sad thing.

I'm not saying there was no misconduct in the above two cases, but it's usually more complicated than getting shot for selling a cigarette.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's really quit simple if one took time to look at a single fact-our thugs are a lot meaner and hateful than their thugs. I support the police, they are a target from the time they put on their uniformed until they take them off and our leading politicians encourage retaliation. If someone pointed a loaded gun at you and their face radiated hate, would you ask them to please put down the gun or would you want to see your family that evening?

Police officer isn't even in the top 10 of most dangerous jobs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom