O-State's Blackmon Arrested For DUI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here's my question. How did a college kid get tickets to that game? Those tickets are $300 +. Are his parents well off? Just curious

crg1372

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that ESPN throws in the tidbit about Dez Bryant. Insinuating that there may be a connection there.
Anyone who peruses ESPN or watches Sportcenter, etc., knows the are very pro SEC. Their writers for the most part always seem to dog the Big 12 year in and year out. Everyone here knows these kids who go to these top tier colleges watch ESPN. ESPN is nothing more than a hype machine for the SEC to stear top notch college prospects to these SEC schools. I will say that Kirk Herbstreit appears to be the only fair one of the whole bunch.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not trying to make an excuse. Was just throwing out there that we were all 19 year old knuckleheads at one point.

Not all of us. And there is a difference between a knucklehead and a self-important toolshed.

At 19 I was an adult and had my sh*t together. College is school but it doesn't mean you're a kid. Grow up, mon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom