O-State's Blackmon Arrested For DUI

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure on the part of the tickets that it's perfectly acceptable for Dez to have given them to Blackmon.

The NCAA has a rule of some sort that allows for that if the relationship was founded before Dez went pro. Since they were teammates and friends before Dez was able to pay $54k dinner bills, I think it's ok.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure on the part of the tickets that it's perfectly acceptable for Dez to have given them to Blackmon.

The NCAA has a rule of some sort that allows for that if the relationship was founded before Dez went pro. Since they were teammates and friends before Dez was able to pay $54k dinner bills, I think it's ok.

Of course you do. I just don't think the NCAA will agree if they look into it. Not saying I agree with them, they just seem to be on a rampage.

Zombie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My only question is would everyone's opinions be the same if he played for OU instead of OSU ?:nutkick:

I am going to take a shot in the dark and say no

before full facts were out when it was DUI because he is a college athlete so many ready to hang him and talk all sortsa trash.

But as facts come out that it could be just the smell from a drink spilled, or a number of things responses drastically slow down....

PUMPKIN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i guess college players cant have a dime to their name??? and one of the bigger problems that i see will be hiesman trophy will not be in his sights now. blackmon made a mistake, he couldnt be a member here because we are among a bunch of water walkers. I see him suspended for 1 game only then if i were gundy i would put him back to work!! nobodys perfect except a few on this site.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i guess college players cant have a dime to their name??? and one of the bigger problems that i see will be hiesman trophy will not be in his sights now. blackmon made a mistake, he couldnt be a member here because we are among a bunch of water walkers. I see him suspended for 1 game only then if i were gundy i would put him back to work!! nobodys perfect except a few on this site.

Why would you insult and attack members here just because you disagree with them? Grow up.

ExSniper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Several of my classmates at OSU never blinked an eye about spending big bucks for sporting event or concert tickets, trips to LA/NY/Dallas for the events, and four-star hotels during their stay. Not everyone thinks these things are expensive.
Don't know Blackmon or any of the others involved but it seems we are jumping to a lot of conclusions. I stop people almost every day doing 20 to 30 mph over the speed limit. Young, old, male, female, rich, poor, of every ethnic group, makes no difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom