Obama just wants to contain ISIS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is currently anyone, anywhere in the world that deserves to be killed, it's ISIS. If we're going to expend so much as one dime on threats anywhere, it should be these guys. However, this pussyfooting around dropping a miniscule amount of 500 pounders is retarded. I mean full retard! That is sending the message that we really don't want to stop them at all, just use them as a thin veil of political cover for all our current scandals.

If we really wanted to send a message to ISIS about their barbaric Caliphate, we's start with about a dozen of these:

eyreinternational.files.wordpress.com_2011_11_moab.jpg_6f31527704150a5e380012701dc03fb7.jpg

Then we'd follow up with a few dozen of these:

th

Then sprinkle a few of these on top:

www.cloud9photography.us_Military_Aviation_Photo_M_Z_ORDNANCE_9f9cd3336859adb751953d70bd44e76e.jpg

As a matter of fact, I think I'd turn the whole thing into a massive command and control exercise to see how many ordinance drops I could fit into that airspace.

FML, where's Teddy when we need him?

th

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What would Teddy do? Ride gosh damn camel into the middle of that damn desert and get his head blowed off....

It is a different world now.

All jokes aside, this is the limp-dickinest response to what is probably the scariest human threat we face.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

backspur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with containing ISIS. These bombings are about Obama saving face. He has been made to look like a sissy. Now he is trying to flex by dropping bombs in the desert.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom