Obama just wants to contain ISIS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This has nothing to do with containing ISIS. These bombings are about Obama saving face. He has been made to look like a sissy. Now he is trying to flex by dropping bombs in the desert.

Obama has become the kid in class who when he stands up to say something at the conclusion of his statement the other kids in the class just look at him and say "You're an idiot."

Globally, no one takes him seriously.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is currently anyone, anywhere in the world that deserves to be killed, it's ISIS. If we're going to expend so much as one dime on threats anywhere, it should be these guys. However, this pussyfooting around dropping a miniscule amount of 500 pounders is retarded. I mean full retard! That is sending the message that we really don't want to stop them at all, just use them as a thin veil of political cover for all our current scandals.

If we really wanted to send a message to ISIS about their barbaric Caliphate, we's start with about a dozen of these:

eyreinternational.files.wordpress.com_2011_11_moab.jpg_6f31527704150a5e380012701dc03fb7.jpg

Then we'd follow up with a few dozen of these:

th

Then sprinkle a few of these on top:

www.cloud9photography.us_Military_Aviation_Photo_M_Z_ORDNANCE_9f9cd3336859adb751953d70bd44e76e.jpg

As a matter of fact, I think I'd turn the whole thing into a massive command and control exercise to see how many ordinance drops I could fit into that airspace.

FML, where's Teddy when we need him?

th

We think alot alike. I just can't make up my mind whether I'd start with the MOABs or finish with them. :thumb:

But I find this administration's hypocrisy mind boggling. Yesterday I heard a CNN story of them doing an airstrike on what really sounded like a SINGLE mortar position. They kind of went out of the way to emphasize that.
So lets think this through. ISIS has been pushing 100 to 200 Iraqis into mass graves, machine gunning them and then pushing dirt over them for months now. But by GOD! Don't you even think of firing a mortar! Oh hell no!

And this is the guy that is pissing and moaning about Bibi being heavy handed in Gaza? :faint:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We think alot alike. I just can't make up my mind whether I'd start with the MOABs or finish with them. :thumb:

But I find this administration's hypocrisy mind boggling. Yesterday I heard a CNN story of them doing an airstrike on what really sounded like a SINGLE mortar position. They kind of went out of the way to emphasize that.
So lets think this through. ISIS has been pushing 100 to 200 Iraqis into mass graves, machine gunning them and then pushing dirt over them for months now. But by GOD! Don't you even think of firing a mortar! Oh hell no!

And this is the guy that is pissing and moaning about Bibi being heavy handed in Gaza? :faint:

Wanna have some fun? Go to HuffPo and search "Obama Peace Prize". Peruse the articles and prepare to LOL. Seriously...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/obama-peace-prize/

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so, the world is a safer place since Barack Obama took office. Really. Nice try, huffpo. The world has always been and will always be in chaos, but right now, things are worse than ever. Genocide in Syria and Irag, Israel and Palestine are blasting each other daily, SK and NK have ramped up military actions, China and Japan have had a few dust ups, Russia and Ukraine, the Mexican cartels/government have fired on our border patrol, but sure, the world is a safer place...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wanna have some fun? Go to HuffPo and search "Obama Peace Prize". Peruse the articles and prepare to LOL. Seriously...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/news/obama-peace-prize/

This was my Fav:

In his campaign to win the election as a war president, Barack Obama flatters the worst vices of chauvinism and panders to the most vulgar and brutal idea of the qualities that define a leader and the actions that ennoble a country. No alchemy of eloquence can atone for the confession of moral surrender involved in such a boast.

BTW, where are all the libs on this forum to dispute all of this?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Containing them in the middle east is a good idea. We know right where they are at. We've got good coordinates on just about every building in Iraq....We've been rebuilding targets...er buildings... since the 90s. Once they over run Iraq, itll be like target practice.

Plus keeping ISIS in middle east protects the oil reserves from the Chinese.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
ICIS has promised to bring their flag to the steps of the White House.

They behead children and put their heads on sticks for terror reasons, and yet the idiot in office plays golf and attends fund raisers.

The idiot needs to stop making political positions for his base and start making Military decisions to stop this genocide.

He needs to make the decision to become a leader for this country, and quit trying to be the village idiot.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
ICIS has promised to bring their flag to the steps of the White House.

They behead children and put their heads on sticks for terror reasons, and yet the idiot in office plays golf and attends fund raisers.

The idiot needs to stop making political positions for his base and start making Military decisions to stop this genocide.

He needs to make the decision to become a leader for this country, and quit trying to be the village idiot.

So you are either advocating to redeploy and occupy Iraq again or your advocating to arm another sect(kurds) to do our fighting by proxy.

Either way, Americans are tired of this middle east war dance. We've fought and beat the war drums long enough. Nobody but a few war mongers supports this idiotic war anymore. If the average Arab/Muslim wont fight back, neither should we.

Let China, India, Iran and Saudi Arabia carve up the middle east and run the show for a decade or 5.

Latest posts

Top Bottom