Obama just wants to contain ISIS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jordan could be vulnerable, but ISIS has yet to come up against a truly professional military.

The Jordanians, both regular and SF, that I've worked with aren't the type to abandon their gear and run home to momma. I don't expect Jordan to fold easily.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Remember when Obama said that the couldn't obtain a Status Of Forces (SOF) agreement from the Iraqi government so he pulled all of US troops out against top Generals telling him it was the wrong thing to do? Today i heard not he radio that the Iraqi government did offer a SOF but Obama wanted to pull them out to satisfy his liberal friends/donors and Obama lied regarding the SOF. Can you believe that, it's getting to the point where you have to question everything Obama says. (Sarcasm)
And did you ever think that possibly Obama wants ISIS to be in control of that region? Remember he funded and armed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and that country kicked them out to Obama's dismay, and he funded and armed the Syrian Rebels who were infiltrated with Al Qaida and the brotherhood. Additionally, I have heard but not verified that the CIA is working with ISIS.
My opinion is that he is muslim and wants harsh muslim control in the mideast and elsewhere.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Remember when Obama said that the couldn't obtain a Status Of Forces (SOF) agreement from the Iraqi government so he pulled all of US troops out against top Generals telling him it was the wrong thing to do? Today i heard not he radio that the Iraqi government did offer a SOF but Obama wanted to pull them out to satisfy his liberal friends/donors and Obama lied regarding the SOF. Can you believe that, it's getting to the point where you have to question everything Obama says. (Sarcasm)
And did you ever think that possibly Obama wants ISIS to be in control of that region? Remember he funded and armed the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and that country kicked them out to Obama's dismay, and he funded and armed the Syrian Rebels who were infiltrated with Al Qaida and the brotherhood. Additionally, I have heard but not verified that the CIA is working with ISIS.
My opinion is that he is muslim and wants harsh muslim control in the mideast and elsewhere.

I dont think hes a muslim. We've always meddled in the affairs of the Middle East. Not just Obama.

And yes the SOF was offered by Iraqi govt but it wasnt what we wanted. So he rightfully pulled our troops.

What is it with you guys that want to war within Iraq so much?? Cant you guys see that we are on our 2nd or 3rd generation of fighting and killing???

This crap started in 1990....its 2014 for Christs sake. Theres nothing to win. We dont need their oil. We killed and blown up everything twice. Weve proven they cant beat us. We accomplished everything we ever wanted.

They dont want peace n prosperity or democracy.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont think hes a muslim. We've always meddled in the affairs of the Middle East. Not just Obama.

And yes the SOF was offered by Iraqi govt but it wasnt what we wanted. So he rightfully pulled our troops.

What is it with you guys that want to war within Iraq so much?? Cant you guys see that we are on our 2nd or 3rd generation of fighting and killing???

This crap started in 1990....its 2014 for Christs sake. Theres nothing to win. We dont need their oil. We killed and blown up everything twice. Weve proven they cant beat us. We accomplished everything we ever wanted.

They dont want peace n prosperity or democracy.

Don't you know? Obama is a secret Kenyan Communist Muslim atheist!

But really, at what point are we going to be done wasting our blood and money in these places we have zero business being in?

Here's something I would think this forum would like: how about instead of throwing our troops into the grinder on the other side of the world for essentially no gain, we bring them back and have them guard our border? Win-win?

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Don't you know? Obama is a secret Kenyan Communist Muslim atheist!

But really, at what point are we going to be done wasting our blood and money in these places we have zero business being in?

Here's something I would think this forum would like: how about instead of throwing our troops into the grinder on the other side of the world for essentially no gain, we bring them back and have them guard our border? Win-win?

Imo, troops are trained for War useing Artillery, tanks, ships, air power, Nuclear bombs. They bring the hurt. Thats why they enlisted, thats why they train.......pulling border guard duty is a civilian job. Arresting, searching and enforceing laws.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Imo, troops are trained for War useing Artillery, tanks, ships, air power, Nuclear bombs. They bring the hurt. Thats why they enlisted, thats why they train.......pulling border guard duty is a civilian job. Arresting, searching and enforceing laws.

But aren't we at war with all them illegals? Turn the border into a DMZ! Solves all the problems.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me that defending our borders is very much the historic job of the US military. It wasn't the local constables out fightin' them Injuns, after all, and 'twerent no Texas Rangers goin' after Pancho Villa.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Seems to me that defending our borders is very much the historic job of the US military. It wasn't the local constables out fightin' them Injuns, after all, and 'twerent no Texas Rangers goin' after Pancho Villa.

Ive got no problem going to War with Mexico or Canada over illegal Immigration. Ive got no problem going to War in the Middle East.

But it needs to be total War. The kind Gen. Sherman and Grant used. The kind Eisenhower and MacArthur used.

The limited Washington type BS war we've had since WW2 is a waste of resources, time and lives.

Either use our military decisively or keep them home and prepared.

Latest posts

Top Bottom