Official OSA COVID-19/Corona Virus Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The "man-made" virus theory has been debunked several times. This virus has been touted by the fear factory media and it's followers as nearly the EOTW, and it's got a hold of some of you. Look at how much the BS has been debunked, even in this thread. This isn't to say to not take this seriously, it's to say that everyone has a right to take their own precautions, they just don't have the right to force others to do so. Especially considering the mortality rate of individuals below 65 and 55. The funny thing is, most precautions are probably what should happen during cold and flu season, but do not. We lost 80K people a few years back during a flu season and nobody said a word about precautions. ESPECIALLY on this board.

If I got into a store and they ask me to put on a mask, that's their right, I will decide to do so or not. In Costco's case, I will do so. However, people in garbage cloth masks, barking at others, need to get over themselves.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "man-made" virus theory has been debunked several times. This virus has been touted by the fear factory media and it's followers as nearly the EOTW, and it's got a hold of some of you. Look at how much the BS has been debunked, even in this thread. This isn't to say to not take this seriously, it's to say that everyone has a right to take their own precautions, they just don't have the right to force others to do so. Especially considering the mortality rate of individuals below 65 and 55. The funny thing is, most precautions are probably what should happen during cold and flu season, but do not. We lost 80K people a few years back during a flu season and nobody said a word about precautions. ESPECIALLY on this board.

If I got into a store and they ask me to put on a mask, that's their right, I will decide to do so or not. In Costco's case, I will do so. However, people in garbage cloth masks, barking at others, need to get over themselves.

I keep saying that if the Karens get too out of hand I will just make a mask out of cheesecloth and keep it in my purse. Although I am tempted to go to Patricia's or Christie's Toy Box and get a gimp mask. HEY! It's a mask ... lol

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep! I have zero desire to be around you guys at this time.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep saying that if the Karens get too out of hand I will just make a mask out of cheesecloth and keep it in my purse. Although I am tempted to go to Patricia's or Christie's Toy Box and get a gimp mask. HEY! It's a mask ... lol

There's a picture of some guy walking around with a gag in his mouth during all this. Dunno if it's real... but probably better than cloth. :D

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today's OSDH report shows that Tulsa went ahead of Oklahoma City for total number of cases. OKC has had more cases all along until today's report.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything that debunks the virus having come from a lab. "Enhancement of functionality" should not be confused with "bioweapon-ization." It is a method of facilitating the study of a pathogen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK285579/

All you have to do is get on google and throw a rock. Plenty of references. I didn't say came from a lab, I think it was possibly released from a lab. However, it's been shown that it wasn't "man-made."

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't seen anything that debunks the virus having come from a lab. "Enhancement of functionality" should not be confused with "bioweapon-ization." It is a method of facilitating the study of a pathogen.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK285579/
All you have to do is get on google and throw a rock. Plenty of references. I didn't say came from a lab, I think it was possibly released from a lab. However, it's been shown that it wasn't "man-made."
Right and I read somewhere it has been in that lab being studied since the 80s

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are kind of getting semantic. "Man-made" vs. modified in a lab. Sound like we might be agreeing on this and the idea that it could have come out of the Wuhan lab. A peculiar section of the genetic sequence of the virus argues strongly that lab researchers enhanced the ability of this bat virus to replicate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom