Oh freaking joy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
This is great Rick, lots of offers for help. I wish I could take off work this afternoon but unfortunately I use all my leave when I was sick and I am trying to build up a safety net of leave again. No vacation time for me for the next years or so...then I can retire.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again, if you need any help after 5:00 or on a weekend, just holler.

I have a bathroom that needs cleaning. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Seriously thank you for the offer. The help I am getting from members of this forum, some of whom I have never met is kind of humbling.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I have a bathroom that needs cleaning. :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Seriously thank you for the offer. The help I am getting from members of this forum, some of whom I have never met is kind of humbling.
Well considering I pay a gal to clean my house, the best I can do is send her over. lol Getting down on my knees to clean a shower or toilet is way to hard. Actually its the part where I cant get back up.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well considering I pay a gal to clean my house, the best I can do is send her over. lol Getting down on my knees to clean a shower or toilet is way to hard. Actually its the part where I cant get back up.

I understand totally. First got back from the hospital and got the bright idea to kneel down for something. I had to crawl to the bed to pull myself back up. More or less got the top half on then flopped over until the bottom half was on.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
If he tells you to wait until the Mrs. is away, I am pulling his man card! :pms2:
1lhnx1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom