Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I dropped FB years ago. Don't miss it one bit. Especially the Deer Creek Parents Page . . . holy crap.

My wife is a member of Professional Oklahoma Educators . . . she teaches 3rd Grade.

I keep it for vehicle parts and Ford Bronco clubs. Drama folks get the boot or I drop from the group.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the updated list of locations to sign:
108562831_1585216918304179_1090315972233989324_n.jpg

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I keep it for vehicle parts and Ford Bronco clubs. Drama folks get the boot or I drop from the group.

I have actually thought about getting back on to get back into a few gun groups, but those can be full of drama too.

I still keep in touch with some of the folks I've met and sold to over the years via Messenger.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Enid is up for vote tomorrow evening, effective till 12/31/20 lol.

Are they going to require fitted N-95 masks, or possibly positive pressure SCBA to go into the public or allow the dust masks/crochet masks that don't stop anything?
Are masks worn over an hour going to be required to be exchanged for new masks during visits to businesses? Who is going to time the mask wearers to make sure they COMPLY!!!!:angry3:

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Are they going to require fitted N-95 masks, or possibly positive pressure SCBA to go into the public or allow the dust masks/crochet masks that don't stop anything?
Are masks worn over an hour going to be required to be exchanged for new masks during visits to businesses? Who is going to time the mask wearers to make sure they COMPLY!!!!:angry3:

The list of when you don't have to wear one is so lengthy, and times that you're supposed to wear one is so subjective, it's pointless.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The list of when you don't have to wear one is so lengthy, and times that you're supposed to wear one is so subjective, it's pointless.
Who is going to enforce this and what is the consequences of saying screw you!

Edit: Who is going to determine which mask is the one to stop the rona when worn by a mandate?

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Who is going to enforce this and what is the consequences of saying screw you!

Edit: Who is going to determine which mask is the one to stop the rona when worn by a mandate?

I don’t live there so I have no say in anything, sounds like 3/4 of the county will be there tomorrow evening. Lot's of FB posts about where to shop outside of the city limits so that not a dime is spent there if people wish not too.

Screenshot_20200715-005040_Gallery.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t live there so I have no say in anything, sounds like 3/4 of the county will be there tomorrow evening. Lot's of FB posts about where to shop outside of the city limits so that not a dime is spent there if people wish not too.

View attachment 168340
I'm going with K. Keep a piece of elk jerky in my mouth to slowly eat should get me legally through any situation where a stupid mask is required.

Latest posts

Top Bottom