Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Well, when someone makes that much sense, even I can't find an angle to argue lol. I now understand the pushback to mandated masks.

Edit: The plot thickens...

https://www.publicradiotulsa.org/po...ools-wont-reopen-unless-oklahomans-wear-masks

What will Stitt do when his public school administrator says school won't resume unless covid reduces, mixes in masks, and Trump threatens to withhold federal funding? Republican vs republican vs republican...

Well since 99% of educators are liberal dem voters, I'm sure they'll be on the Joy mask boat.

HarryBear

HB
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
109180004_1584413728384498_3174067245416456409_n.jpg

StitchJones

Ayatollah of Rock-and-Roll-a
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But what they fail to realize is that 98% of the "masks" being worn by people are totally ineffective.
I saw a clip & it was confirmed by a doctor that these cloth masks (non N95) are totally useless to prevent the spread of a virus. I don't remember the numbers, but the size of the virus (in microns) versus the filtration capabilities of these mask (in microns) is like trying to use chicken wire to keep out mosquitoes. It's not going to work.
I won't be going into any big cities, plus I don't even have a mask & won't be wearing one.
.125 micron. And no, the mask you see do absolutely nothing. If they did you would see bio dispose collection containers on every corner.
The general public have no clue how to properly use or handle ppe and are in most part too cheap to obtain it.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This fall is going to be nuts . . .

If you want to know what's wrong with public education in Oklahoma, go hang out on the OEA FB page......those same liberal nuts that we post from around the country that say the craziest things and have extreme TDS, well they're in nearly every classroom in Oklahoma. Pretty disturbing really.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you want to know what's wrong with public education in Oklahoma, go hang out on the OEA FB page......those same liberal nuts that we post from around the country that say the craziest things and have extreme TDS, well they're in nearly every classroom in Oklahoma. Pretty disturbing really.

I dropped FB years ago. Don't miss it one bit. Especially the Deer Creek Parents Page . . . holy crap.

My wife is a member of Professional Oklahoma Educators . . . she teaches 3rd Grade.

Latest posts

Top Bottom