Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This situation reminds me of the range wars. It seems that whichever side has the most political muscle will prevail.
What is noticeably missing from the picture is public health officials. The politicians have either neutered them or are doing a great job of ignoring them.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
This situation reminds me of the range wars. It seems that whichever side has the most political muscle will prevail.
What is noticeably missing from the picture is public health officials. The politicians have either neutered them or are doing a great job of ignoring them.

How do we know if we can trust them any more than a politician, their funding comes from the same jar, which we provide of course.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i-call-bs-funny-quote-framed-mini-art-prints.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nicely played, sir ... Nicely played. :pms2:

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do we know if we can trust them any more than a politician, their funding comes from the same jar, which we provide of course.

In New Zealand, it is the public health professionals that get to make the calls on public health. After their initial spike in late March, early April, they opened back up at the same as the US did. As their politicians had zero say in the health recommendations, they are the current Covid-19 recovery kings. They haven't experienced a second wave if but a few droplets here and there from travellers returning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom