Oh Norman..........Mask Alert.......The Sky is Falling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
-- I MIGHT be more inclined to not be a ***** about all this.

i-call-bs-funny-quote-framed-mini-art-prints.jpg

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Being asked to use common sense is now a precursor to totalitarianisms?

Kind of like "common sense" gun laws.

Free means free, and unless I'm acting to violate your rights, you can shove whatever law you like up your anal cavity.

If you're afraid of Covid, stay home. If you're afraid of guns, don't buy one. If you're afraid of weed, don't smoke it.

Personally I fear the government and it's goons. More freedom has been taken by government on it's own people around the globe than invading forces ever have. And plenty of calloused-kneed slobbering idiots welcomed it.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being asked to use common sense is now a precursor to totalitarianisms?
The hell of it is that nobody is asking anybody to bend a knee to common sense. You don’t have to revere it and pledge a loyalty oath. People are just asking that we temporarily act “as if “we had common sense in specific situations. Nobody is asking anybody to lose his soul. It really doesn’t even hurt that much.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if you don't want to wear a mask in town, don't you have the right to go to a town that allows you to shop without it?

Where are you guaranteed the right to shop at a regulated business in exactly the manner you choose?

Point is, people are making a thing of the mask requirements when they are already complying with other requirements.

"people must get a new plate when making a second trip through the buffet"

edited to add: some of these mask ordinances have been in place for a while during covid. Have any been struck down as illegal or otherwise challenged? I know our town went about it by requiring businesses to enforce it, but i didn't know if some of the more restrictive ones (places that required them out in public) had any legal challenge. Anyone?

Why should businesses be "regulated" to tell customers what to wear? Around Tulsa there are about 3 variations: restaurants that are closed except for take-out, restaurants that are open, wearing masks, separating people, and restaurants that are fully open, no holds barred.

It should be the right of the restaurants to do exactly that - manage however they see fit. If I, as a customer are horrified and wet my pants because servers aren't taking precautions, I don't have to stay. No government mandate, just two entities; myself and the restaurant, freely making decisions.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They would make conservatives wear a gold star if they could. Give people the info, let them make their own decision. If they want to protect themselves, they can wear a mask (I do), but don't force it. Also, I want to know if they will also be ticketing those who wear a mask with the built-in comfort valve that allows them to exhale un-filtered germy breath? Of course not, those mask wearers will be allowed to spread their infection freely while still protecting themselves. That about sums up the logic of the leftists. It is all about "feeling" and not fact.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hardly the same level. No one is going to take your nose away from you, so using the 2A argument of "common sense" gun laws is a bit off course.

And, again, if a person does a little thinking on their own, they will realize that wearing the mask is similar to covering your mouth when you sneeze. It isn't because you are afraid of getting someone's germs, it is that you respect others enough to cover when sneezing.

No daddy. I has logic, and I say no.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They would make conservatives wear a gold star if they could. Give people the info, let them make their own decision. If they want to protect themselves, they can wear a mask (I do), but don't force it. Also, I want to know if they will also be ticketing those who wear a mask with the built-in comfort valve that allows them to exhale un-filtered germy breath? Of course not, those mask wearers will be allowed to spread their infection freely while still protecting themselves. That about sums up the logic of the leftists. It is all about "feeling" and not fact.
That’s right, the leftist are forcing you to wear a mask as a political statement.
They want you to openly disrespect the president.
It’s funny, Ivanka Trump is getting a lot of grief on social media for wearing a mask in open defiance of her father. It’s just funny. I don’t really have an opinion about it.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Kind of like "common sense" gun laws.

Free means free, and unless I'm acting to violate your rights, you can shove whatever law you like up your anal cavity.

If you're afraid of Covid, stay home. If you're afraid of guns, don't buy one. If you're afraid of weed, don't smoke it.

Personally I fear the government and it's goons. More freedom has been taken by government on it's own people around the globe than invading forces ever have. And plenty of calloused-kneed slobbering idiots welcomed it.

If the government and it's goons have taken freedom, then free isn't free... just sayin

Latest posts

Top Bottom