OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Understood. The NRA provides grant money to OKCGC for training events such as Women on Target. Not to mention, they provide excellent guidance for range design and safety, instructor certification, etc.
I have taken the NRA Range Officer training, as well as the USPSA training classes that were held out at OKCGC.

And even though I personally LOATHE the "women only" events, I did attend a Women on Target event. (And it was every bit as painful as I expected it to be. 🙄🙄) But anyway, the NRA does sink a LOT of money into OKCGC. We consider that membership fee to be just a part of our fee to OKCGC. Because they get back a whole lot more than we (the Gun Club members) pay in. 🤷

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks, yeah that phrase was the impetus for my question. I'd rather give OKCGC $500 bucks than give the NRA $45 or whatever it is. I'm just curious if anyone else had the same reservations as me and/or how accommodating OKCGC is. Happy shooting.
Likewise. Though the NRA has met one of my requirements to rejoin. Wayne LaPierre is gone.

Latest posts

Top Bottom