OKC Gun Club... I'm considering joining.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like it will be next year, got an email this morning saying there are no more new member orientations planned for this year as they have had 3 already for 2023.
A few thoughts on this:
First, there is an orientation scheduled for Dec 2nd of 2023. If you didn't get an invite, I suppose the slots are filled.
There was an orientation day in Dec 2022, there were 2 sessions that day. Another single session in early 2023. Perhaps the one in Dec 2nd of this year will be a double session.
Also, perhaps there will be another session in early 2024 - to fill whatever slots didn't get taken for whatever reason. There are always no-shows at the orientations.

Next- I talked to Carey Pribble (membership director)a few months back. She stated that orientation sessions were filled in the order of receipt of application. When the open slots are filled, that's it. Get your application in early.

lastly - there are MANY new arrivals in this State and area. Many applications to join OKCGC are new arrivals.
To a person, they are all astonished at how inexpensive the membership is. Some from other states say that membership in a similar club would be $1500- 2000 per year.

As I've been saying for some time; OKCGC is a screaming deal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom