Oklahoma Baptist pledge stand against homosexuality, while offering compassion to gay

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how many closet queens forced to live a straight life in fear are sitting amongst their brethren and will just remain in the closet...
...puts me in mind of brokeback bathroom toe tapper Larry Craig. It's ok if you're gay, senator, but I'm trying to take a **** over here. He was born before his time. Things become confusing when folk caint be who they is.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some people, not all, go out of their way to bully those living alternative lifestyles.

So the SBC is bullying/forcing people to stay in the closet? Why don't they just go somewhere else?

I was raised Baptist - yet when their dogma became blatantly poltical war drumming, I left. Nobody forced me back, or "bullied" me. It's really not that complicated.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How wonderfully self-righteous of the Baptist Church. My congratulations! I bet they all get an extra feather for their wings. They should pat themselves on the back for being so much better than everyone else.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
How wonderfully self-righteous of the Baptist Church. My congratulations! I bet they all get an extra feather for their wings. They should pat themselves on the back for being so much better than everyone else.

Baptists turn into angels? This is a new one, tell more! No love for the Baptists?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

So they are self-righteous for sticking to Biblical doctrine? I have an issue or two with the SBC, but sticking to the precepts outline in Corinthians is hardly self-righteousness.
Now if you want to argue that they fail to stick to other points, that's certainly valid.

Latest posts

Top Bottom