Oklahoma puts more women in prison than any other place on the globe ...40% for Drugs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With drugs there is NOTHING responsible about altering your state of mind for personal enjoyment.

This +1000
Nobody ever uses drugs for combating nausea, increasing appetite, lowering intraocular pressure, reducing vomiting, halting the metastasis of breast cancer, increasing autophagy in brain cancer, or to combat spasticity associated with multiple sclerosis.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I condone individual freedom rights up to the point that effects my or anyone else's right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Same here. And until someone does something to harm me, then I could care less what they do with their lives. Especially you guys who eat bacon. You're evil.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same here. And until someone does something to harm me, then I could care less what they do with their lives. Especially you guys who eat bacon. You're evil.

And that's the point...the drug users who can support their vices legally aren't in the news or receiving crazy sentences, it's the ones that have made drugs a way of life, who neglect their responsibilities, who break other laws that end up with crazy sentences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom